Frequently Asked Questions

When is the Eagle Lake Sewer Utility District & Town Board Meetings Held?
When are the Plan Commission Meetings held?
If I would like to have a topic on an agenda, what do I need to do?

Complete the appropriate form by the cut off date, email or deliver it to the clerk (payment required for Plan Commission Meeting). 

Eagle Lake Sewer & Town Board Agenda Application 
Plan Commission Agenda Application 

*Can I Pay Eagle Manor Association Fees at the Town Hall?

No we cannot accept payment for the Association fees at the Town Hall.  PLEASE MAIL THEM TO THE ADDRESS ON THE INVOICE.

*How can I obtain a burn permit?

Please check the Kansasville Fire Department web site at http://www.kansasvillefireandrescue.com or contact the Sheriff's Non-Emergency Department at 262-886-2300.

*How Do I Obtain A Recycle/Trash Permit?

Permits can be obtained by stopping at the Town Hall Office during normal business hours.  Proof of residency is required such as a drivers license, a bill with the homeowners Dover address, closing paperwork or lease.

*How Often Are Recycle/Trash Permits Distributed?

Permits are distributed every two years.  The current permit is "Blue" and will expire 12/31/19.

*What Can I Do About My Neighbors?

The Town requests that you first talk to your neighbor!  If all else fails, you can complete a formal Complaint Form.  Anyone completing a Complaint Form must sign the form or they will not be investigated.  Concerned citizens can request to remain anonymous however.  Depending the nature of the Complaint Form, an investigation may be completed by either a Racine County Sheriff's Deputy, Planning & Zoning, the Building Inspector, the Roads Superintendent or the Central Racine County Health Department.  Board members are also copied on all Complaint Forms.   You can obtain a form on line under the APPLICATIONS/FORMS section.

*What If I Can't Come to the Town Hall During Office Hours?

There is a secure drop box located by the Town Hall's sidewalk.  Please feel free to drop any forms/payments/letters concerning any town related business in the box.  Examples:  Payments of traffic tickets, Fonk's/Hickory Haven's Parking Fees, or Eagle Lake Sewer.  The box is checked Monday through Friday.  Please include a self-addressed envelope if you would like a receipt etc.