Racine County Special Event Permit


Town of Dover Venues Such as Bars, Pubs, Saloons, Taverns or Any Resident Holding an Outside Public Event: 


Effective July 31, 2017 it is a Town of Dover requirement that you apply for a

Racine County Special Event Permit whenever you have an outside event open to the public.

Forms and contact information can be obtained at the Dover Town Hall Office or online at