The Dover Town Board Members Will Be Holding A Special “Closed” Session Meeting Under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85 To Discuss Ongoing Legal Affairs And Employment
MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2019
from approximately 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
4110 South Beaumont Avenue Kansasville, WI 53139 Racine County
1. Call to Order 2. Roll Call 3. Motion to Enter into Closed Session under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85
(1) (c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility
(1) (e) conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session
(1) (g) concerning legal advice related to litigation. Estimated time of closed session will be approximately 2 hours.
4. Racine County Board of Drainage Commissioners 5. Motion to Enter into Open Session 6. All Business of Closed Session 7. Adjournment
Posted this 7th day of August 2019 Camille Gerou Clerk/Treasurer